Black Hawk UH-60 U-Hawk Flagship
- New aircraft capability delivered in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Designed for International military use application
- State-of-the-art integrated glass cockpit with training and support
- Improved durability gear box
- Extensive reset life extension maintenance package
- Zero Time 701D engines
- Inlet barrier filters/exhaust modification
- IV-HUMS monitoring system
- Training packages for air crew and maintenance technicians
- Blade support programs available through UAG/ACS
- Field service rep complete program management available
- Assets currently available now and in production
- Other customer options available upon request
Modernized Black Hawk UH-60 U-Hawk for Military Use
The Black Hawk UH-60 is a staple of military aviation, known for its versatility and reliability in a variety of missions. And now, it’s getting even better.
The Black Hawk UH-60 is undergoing a major upgrade to enhance its capabilities and meet the changing needs of modern warfare. The upgrade includes a range of new features, including:
- Improved avionics and navigation systems, allowing for greater precision and situational awareness
- Enhanced engines and transmission systems for increased performance and durability
- Upgraded weapons systems, including the ability to carry more advanced missiles and bombs
- Improved self-protection measures, including advanced countermeasures and armor plating
These upgrades will make the Black Hawk UH-60 an even more formidable force on the battlefield, capable of taking on a wider range of missions with increased efficiency and effectiveness.
But the upgrade doesn’t just enhance the Black Hawk’s capabilities – it also improves its sustainability. The upgraded Black Hawk will have a longer service life, reducing the need for frequent replacements and helping to save on costs over the long term.
Overall, the Black Hawk UH-60 upgrade is a major step forward in military aviation, bringing new capabilities and sustainability to this vital aircraft. So, it will be a great asset for the military in the future.