Black Hawk UH-60 “Slick”
- United Aero Group is a specialist is acquiring divested US military assets
- All aircraft proceed through our production line at our world-class facility
- Complete phase 1 & 2 maintenance inspections (PMI 1 & 2)
- Full aircraft strip and paint to customer spec
- Remove and replace all components with less than 500 hours remaining
- Assets currently available now and in production
- Other customer options available upon request
What is the Black Hawk UH-60?
The Black Hawk UH-60 is a versatile and reliable military helicopter that has been in service for over 40 years. It is used by the United States Army and many other military forces around the world for a variety of missions, including air assault, air cavalry, and air movement operations.
One of the key features of the Black Hawk is its ability to operate in a variety of environments and weather conditions. It is equipped with advanced avionics and navigation systems, as well as a powerful engine and rotor system that allows it to fly at high altitudes and speeds. The Black Hawk is also designed to be highly maneuverable and able to perform a range of complex aerial maneuvers.
In addition to its impressive performance capabilities, the Black Hawk is also known for its ruggedness and reliability. It is built to withstand the harsh conditions of military operations and has a strong track record of success in a variety of missions.
Whether transporting troops and equipment, conducting search and rescue operations, or supporting medical evacuations, the Black Hawk is a valuable asset to any military force. If you have any questions about the UH-60 Black Hawk or would like to learn more about its capabilities, please don’t hesitate to contact us.